Top 3 Bodybuilding E-Books of 2017
BODYBUILDING REVEALED—BY WILL BRINK
This is my top pick because I have been reading his stuff since he had is intake update column in the late Robert Kennedy’s Muscle Mag International.
- But to me, the ebook—it is over 600 pages, and has everything you could possible want, regarding gaining muscle and losing fat—is just the start.
- The private members only forum—of which I am a member—is the true secret.
- You get free access to the forum when you purchase Will’s Bodybuilding Revealed.
- After nearly twenty years of reading the popular bodybuilding magazines—reading nearly every book I could afford—I found out about three places that sell very high quality supplements.
- Places that never advertised in the magazines.
- That right there was it for me—I knew this was the right place.
- Last point, in case you are wondering, Will does not push his own line of supplements—you know the trick—all supplements are worthless—except the ones that I sell.
- No that is not Will’s game—Will gives you top notch information—and forum members that will answer the questions you have—GOOD STUFF!
Visit Bodybuilding Revealed Now
Running second is Vince Delmonte’s NO NONSENSE MUSCLE BUILDING PROGRAM
- Vince knows what he is talking about.
- He literally walked-the-walk, gaining over forty pounds of muscle in just 24 weeks.
- At present, he has a column in IronMan Magazine—One of my favorite Muscle Magazines.
- But, to me what really stands out when you purchase Vince’s NO NONSENSE BODYBUILDING PROGRAM IS…
- His Upside Down Training System—Kick Start Program
Visit NO Nonsense Muscle Building Now
Third on the list is IFBB PRO BEN PAK-MAN PAKULSKI’S MI40X TRAINING SYSTEM
- Ben is a true thinking man’s pro.
- When Ben burst on the PRO scene he had some of the greatest legs in the sport.
- However, it was his upper body that needed to catch up.
- Now, as someone who has followed the sport for a long time—most of the time you never hear from these bodybuilders again—just another pro who never lived up to his true potential.
- BUT NOT BEN
- He dug in—and gradually built up his upper body—how good.
- In 2013 he placed second on the ARNOLD CLASSIC—the second biggest contest in bodybuilding.
- On top of this he came up with his own training technique calls INTENTIONS.
- If you are truly serious about packing on serious muscle—you can bet your dollars that BEN “PAK-MAN” PAKULSKI has some serious tricks up his sleeve.
Visit Mi40X Now